The Cardinals homestand started with a sweep of the Cubs and concludes with three games versus the Cincinnati Reds (June 4-6).
If you need Cardinals gear to wear or take to the game, check out the new STLSportsPage.com CARDINALS STORE. All merchandise is MLB Approved.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 — Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:15 p.m.)
TV: FOX Sports Midwest . Radio: KMOX 1120 AM . Gates: 5:45 PM
- Cardinals Decal Giveaway: 30,000 fans, entering with a ticket, presented by Shelter Insurance.
- Teachers Night: With the purchase of a special Theme Ticket, fans will receive an exclusive teachers-themed Cardinals shirt and one drink coupon. To purchase tickets, visit cardinals.com/teachers.
- Battle At Busch: 105.7 The Point and the Cardinals welcome back the Battle at Busch concert series. Tonight’s battle features Postal Modern, The Cinema Story & City of Parks. Gate 1 will open at 5:15 p.m. Performances begin at 5:35 p.m. in Budweiser Terrace. Tickets are available for $5 atcardinals.com/battleatbusch.
- Cardinals Care Stadium Auction: Auction tables will be located by Gate 1, Gate 3, and inside the Cardinals Club, UMB Champions Club and Redbird Club for fans and collectors to obtain specialty Cardinals items.
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 — Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:15 p.m.)
TV: FOX Sports Midwest . Radio: KMOX 1120 AM . Gates: 5:15 PM
- Star Wars Night: Fans who purchased the special Star Wars Theme Ticket will receive an exclusive Star Wars-themed pullover jersey. A portion of each ticket sold will be donated to Stand Up 2 Cancer and Star Wars characters will be roaming throughout the ballpark for photo opportunities. For more information, visit cardinals.com/starwars.
Thursday, June 6, 2019 — Cardinals vs. Cincinnati Reds (12:15 p.m.)
TV: FOX Sports Midwest . Radio: KMOX 1120 AM . Gates: 10:45 AM
- Kids Day Out: From 10:45 until game time, all kids with this special Theme Ticket will have access to a “Kids Zone” with fun activities in Budweiser Terrace. Each $13 Theme Ticket also includes a voucher for a hot dog, soda and chips. To purchase tickets, visit cardinals.com/kidsdayout.
- Great Clips Charity Haircuts: During the game, fans can root for the Redbirds and shape up their roots with a visit to Ford Plaza. For a $10 donation, Great Clips will cut your hair and donate all proceeds to Cardinals Care.
FEATURED FOOD ITEMS
El Birdos Nachos
Crunchy tortilla chips covered with warm nacho cheese in our home plate box. Topped “your way” with diced onions, black olives, sour cream, salsa, pepperoncini and jalapeno peppers. Add Pulled Pork or Beef.
Locations: El Birdos Nachos – Sections 131, 153 & 454
Redbird Club – Section 251
Country Bobs BBQ Nachos
House smoked pulled pork, dressed in Country Bo’s BBQ sauce, topped with Monterrey Jack cheese sauce, jalapenos, banana peppers and Country Bob’s BBQ spice.
Locations: Broadway BBQ – Section 109
BUSCH STADIUM INFORMATION
Fan Information Guide
The Busch Stadium Fan Information is designed to assist our fans by presenting information about St. Louis Cardinals/Busch Stadium offerings and accommodations. View the guide at cardinals.com/info.
Food & Beverage Guide
The Cardinals Fan Food Guide is available at cardinals.com/food and via the MLB Ballpark app to help fans locate their favorite food and beverages at Busch Stadium.
Visit cardinals.com/security for the complete stadium inspection policy & prohibited items list.
MLB Ballpark App
The MLB Ballpark app is your mobile companion when Busch Stadium and personalizes your trip with digital ticketing functionality, mobile check-in, offers, rewards and exclusive content. For more information, visit cardinals.com/ballparkapp.
MORE CARDINALS INFORMATION
Cardinals Magazine – Issue #2 on Sale
Paul DeJong is one of the game’s hottest hitters, and the new edition of Cardinals Magazine goes step-by-step through the pregame preparation the shortstop credits for his red-hot start. Also inside is the story of Miles and Lauren Mikolas as they navigated Miles’ 2018 All-Star selection and the early arrival of their twins. And in anticipation of Albert Pujols’ return to St. Louis, the iconic player shares his reflections of picture-perfect moments from his time as a Cardinal.
Subscribed today at cardinals.com/publications or call 314-345-9000, or purchase at Busch Stadium from gate vendors, or at team store and Cardinals Authentics locations. Follow the magazine on Twitter at @CardsMagazine. #CardsMagazine
Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum
The Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum is open daily from 10 AM – 6 PM and remains open through the 7th inning on home game nights. Museum programming, including Saturday Signings, Flashback Fridays and Artifact Spotlight presentations, are scheduled throughout the season. For more information or to purchase tickets, visitcardinals.com/museum. #CardsMuseum
Cardinals Authentics Shop
Cardinals Authentics specializes in official, game-used, limited edition and autographed memorabilia direct from the club. The Cardinals Nation location is open daily from 10 AM – 8 PM. On game nights, the Ford Plaza shop will remain open 30 minutes after last pitch while the Cardinals Nation shop will remain open through the end of the game. For more information, visit cardinals.com/authentics or follow them on Twitter @CardsAuthentics. #CardsAuthentics
Official Team Media Guide
Cardinals 2019 media guides are available for $20 at the Official Cardinals Team Store, Cardinals Authentics Shops and cardinals.com/mediaguide.
Official Team Scorecard
Designed by local artist Mike Right, 2019 team scorecards are available for $2.50 at Busch Stadium and cardinals.com/scorecard.
Cardinals Insider with Ozzie Smith
Cardinals Insider is a Mid-America Emmy-nominated weekly news magazine television show hosted by Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith that gives fans an all-access pass to everything Cardinals baseball featuring exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes content. To watch full episodes or find an updated programming schedule, visit cardinals.com/insider.
Official Pregame Parties
Cardinals Nation Restaurant hosts the Official Pregame Party of the St. Louis Cardinals before every game. The ticketed pep-rally style party is located on the second floor of Cardinals Nation in the Hall of Fame Club, two and a half hours prior to every Cardinals home game all the way until first pitch. Visit cardinals.com/pregame to purchase tickets or for more information.
For more info, visit cardinals.com/social. Join the conversation using #STLCards or #TimeToFly.
All of the Cardinals’ Spanish radio broadcast information, video and social initiatives can be found at cardinals.com/spanish. Join the conversation using #STLCardenales or #TiempodeVolar.
View all of the 2019 Fan Values at cardinals.com/fanvalues.