Blueberry Hill is holding a dart competition over Labor Day Weekend which they say is the largest and oldest pub dart tournament in North America. It started in 1973. Here is some information for dart fans about what is going on at Blueberry Hill.
THE 49TH ANNUAL BLUEBERRY HILL OPEN DART TOURNAMENT
FRIDAY–SUNDAY, SEPT. 3-5, 2021
$10,000+ in prize money
- 7 men’s and 7 women’s events
- ADO Sanctioned Event
- All finals best 3 of 5
- Singles 301 winners get their photo on the celebrated Wall of Fame in Blueberry Hill’s Dart Room
- In a one-of-a-kind pub
- This tournament is fun!
- Presented by Schlafly Beer
See below for the schedule of the tournament rounds and competitions.
BLUEBERRY HILL DART LEAGUE
Anyone is welcome to join one of their dart leagues.
Why join? Have fun and meet some great people playing this social pub sport. Plus you get $2 off beer pitchers during play and free pitchers during special rounds.
Blueberry Hill will throw in a free banquet to wrap up each season!
They welcome beginners and advanced players alike.
Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm
- Steel tip league
- Teams of four to eight compete in Team Game, Doubles Matches, and Singles Matches
- Different divisions for the advanced and beginners; everyone is welcome
- Spring, Summer and Fall Sessions of Dart League each year
- The League Fee is $15 per person and you receive $2 off beer pitchers during play
- Free pitchers given during League play for Ton 80’s and Shutouts
- If you don’t have darts, use theirs! A bartender will give you a set for a refundable $10 deposit.
- Free banquet at the end of each season!
Check Out Blueberry Hill Dart League Standings here.