Single-game tickets for the 2019 season go on sale Friday, February 8, at 10 AM CT. Fans who wish to purchase tickets to three or more games can take part in a special online-only multi-game ticket sale beginning tomorrow, February 6, at 10 AM CT.
The multi-game and single-game on-sales will be available at cardinals.com. In addition, tickets for Friday’s single-game on-sale will be available via phone at 314.345.9000 and at the Busch Stadium Box Office on 8th Street.
The Cardinals’ 2019 home schedule features two weekend series versus the Chicago Cubs (May 31-June 2 & September 27-29) and holiday matchups against the New York Mets on Easter (April 21), Pittsburgh Pirates on Mother’s Day (May 12) and San Francisco Giants on Labor Day (September 2). Busch Stadium will host interleague games with American League West teams including the Los Angeles Angels (June 21-23), Oakland Athletics (June 25-26), and defending division champion Houston Astros (July 26-28). The Redbirds will also host their American League rival, Kansas City Royals, for a two-game set on May 21-22.
This year’s schedule also features over 50 promotional dates for fans of all ages. Highlights include the mystery Hall of Fame Opening Day car parade bobblehead (April 6), an adult powder blue road alternate embroidered jersey (April 20), a “YADI” tumbler (April 26), a Cardinals crossbody bag (May 12), a MV3 triple bobblehead (July 28), a stadium exclusive Yadier Molina Funko POP!, (September 2) and a Stan Musial and Red Schoendienst double bobblehead (September 14).
The Cardinals will continue to utilize dynamic pricing in 2019 to more accurately price tickets for individual games and provide fans more price options. In 2018, 89% of games featured tickets available for $10 or less and 53% of games featured tickets at $5 or below.
Throughout the season, the team will offer great fan-friendly values, including the “Dynamic Deal of the Week” and a host of other offers highlighting outstanding ticket savings for fans at cardinals.com/fanvalues. A full list of fan-friendly values for the 2019 season follows:
2019 Fan-Friendly Values
- Budweiser Ballpark Pass: The popular monthly digital ticket subscription will return in 2019. The Budweiser Ballpark Pass delivers a standing room ticket for every home game (except Opening Day) for just $29.99 per month. Budweiser Ballpark Pass sales will begin in March.
- KMOX 1120 First Pitch Tickets: At 9:00 AM CT on the day of each home game, fans may purchase a voucher good for two tickets for just $11.20 ($5.60 per ticket). Fans redeem their vouchers for actual tickets 15 minutes prior to game time. Tickets may be anywhere in the stadium from Field Box to Standing Room.
- Nathan’s Famous Family Sundays: On most Sundays, fans who purchase RF/LF Pavilion or RF Terrace tickets will receive a free jumbo hot dog and Coca-Cola.
- Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sundays: Two hours prior to each Sunday game, fans can enjoy games, prizes and free Prairie Farms ice cream and North Star frozen treats in Ford Plaza.
- AAA Discounts Rewards: AAA members receive a $10 discount off tickets on most Monday-Thursday games.
- Fill Up at Phillips 66: Beginning April 1st, fill up with eight (8) gallons or more at a participating Phillips 66 to receive a special discount ticket offer of up to 50% off many 2019 games.
- Ticket Packs: Several different 5-game and 10-game ticket packs are available, which feature discounted tickets to 2019’s best promotional giveaways and highest demand games.
- Group Value Nights: Select games throughout the season where groups of 20 or more receive 50% off regular ticket prices.
- Cards Cash: Stored money built into the barcode of your ticket, good for use at any Busch Stadium concession stand, kiosk or Official Cardinals Team Store. Fans can add $12 Cards Cash to a ticket for just $10.
- Outside Food & Drinks at All Games: Busch Stadium is the only St. Louis sports venue where fans may bring in their own food and drinks for all home games (some size and content restrictions apply).
CLICK HERE: Cardinals Busch Stadium Tickets page
CLICK HERE: Spring Training at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium Tickets page
Premium and Opening Day Flex Packs
As part of a continued effort to make Opening Day and Cubs/Angels weekend game tickets available to as many fans as possible, the Cardinals announced that Premium and Opening Day Flex Packs will go on sale this week at cardinals.com/flexpacks. Details of the Flex Packs are as follows:
- Premium Flex Pack: Fans may choose one game from a list of three premium Cubs/Angels dates plus a minimum of any two additional 2019 games, excluding Opening Day and the remaining premium dates. This season’s premium game dates include matchups against the Cubs on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1; along with the Angels game on Friday, June 21. Premium Flex Packs go on sale Wednesday, January 30 at 10:00 AM CT and end at 10:00 PM CT.
- Opening Day Flex Pack: Fans may choose Opening Day tickets (April 4 vs. San Diego Padres) plus a minimum of any two additional 2019 games, except for the three premium game dates listed above. Opening Day Flex Packs go on sale Thursday, January 31 at 10:00 AM CT and end at 10:00 PM CT.
Each Flex Pack is limited to eight per customer. Fans can also guarantee tickets to Opening Day by purchasing a Full Season plan, a Half Season plan, or the 10-game Opening Day Pack. Cubs and Angels weekend games are also included in a variety of 5-game Packs, all of which are currently on sale at cardinals.com/tickets.
GROUP TICKETS FOR 2019 CARDINALS SEASON ON SALE
Groups of 20 or More Can Purchase Discounted Tickets to Single Games and Receive Extra Incentives
Organized groups of 20 fans or more can purchase single-game tickets to 2019Cardinals games beginning tomorrow at 10 AM CT. Designed for school and church groups, family or social gatherings, company outings and more, group tickets allow fans to enjoy the game in a community environment and at a discounted price.
Groups of 20 or more receive a 20% discount on ticket prices for Sunday—Thursday games and a 10% discount on Friday and Saturday games (excluding Cubs and Angels weekend dates) in a wide variety of block seating locations throughout the stadium. Each group also receives a custom poster to promote their group outing, a personal ribbon board message during the game and a souvenir scoreboard photo.
A number of Group Value games are also available for the 2019 season. On Group Value game dates, groups receive 50% off the regular ticket price in select seating areas. This year’s schedule of Group Value dates includes games against the Dodgers, Mets, Phillies, Royals, Giants, Nationals, Brewers and more.
To purchase group tickets, or for more information, call 314.345.9000 or visit cardinals.com/groups.
CARDINALS 2019 PROMOTIONAL GIVEAWAY SCHEDULE
More Than Half of 2019 Home Games To Feature A Promotional Giveaway
The St. Louis Cardinals released its 2019 promotional schedule with over 50 giveaways for ticketed-fans atcardinals.com/promotions.
This year’s promotional schedule features many fan-favorite giveaways for guests of all ages including five bobbleheads, seven replica jerseys, two replica rings, as well as brand-new items including a Cardinals Fleece Vest (April 19), Crossbody Bag (May 12), Golf Umbrella (July 13) and an exclusive Yadier Molina Funko POP! Figure (September 2). The club will continue to keep item quantity at 30,000 for a majority of the promotional dates.
In July, the Cardinals will commemorate the 15th anniversary of the 105-win 2004 National League Championship team with a special Anniversary Weekend presented by Heartland Coca-Coca. To celebrate, fans will take home a Mystery Player Home White Replica Jersey (July 26), Mystery Player 2004 NL Championship Replica Ring (July 27), and a MV3 Triple Bobblehead (July 28).
Annual promotional dates for the Purina Pooches in the Ballpark game and Edward Jones Cardinals Hall of Fame Induction ceremony have been scheduled for May 25 and August 24, respectively.
Additional promotional highlights include a Mystery Hall of Fame Opening Day Car Parade Bobblehead (April 6), Adult Road Alternate Blue Embroidered Jersey (April 20), Yadier Molina and Roberto Clemente Double Bobblehead (May 10), Marcell Ozuna Mystery Jersey Bobblehead (May 24), Rawlings Kids Baseball Glove (June 23), 2009 All Star Game Replica Jersey (July 12), 1944 World Series Championship Replica Ring (August 25), Adult Cardinals Hockey Sweater (September 13) and a Stan Musial and Red Schoendienst Double Bobblehead (September 14).
Fans will be able to purchase tickets to select promotional games when Holiday Packs and All-Inclusive Tickets go on sale this Friday, November 30, at 10 AM CT. For more information, visitcardinals.com/holiday.
Attached is a complete listing of the 2019 promotional schedule. In addition to the robust promotional giveaway schedule, a full Theme Tickets schedule for 2019 will be revealed in mid-January. More promotional dates and item photographs will be posted at cardinals.com/promotions as they become available. #CardsPromo
2019 CARDINALS SPRING TRAINING SINGLE GAME TICKETS ON SALE
Cardinals to Play 18 of 31 Spring Training Games at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium
Individual tickets for 2019 Cardinals Spring Training games at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium in Jupiter, Florida, are on sale. For more information: https://rogerdeanchevroletstadium.com/tickets-events/
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium offers Reserved Box, Bleacher and Bullpen Club seating. The Corona Beach House (formerly known as the Bullpen Club) is Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium’s newest addition featuring all-inclusive tickets with drink rail and four-top table seating.
The team’s 31-game Grapefruit League slate is set to begin on Saturday, February 23 and will conclude on Sunday, March 24. The Cardinals Spring Training schedule features 15 home dates and 16 road games, including three games as the “visiting” team against the Marlins, giving them 18 total games at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium.
To purchase Spring Training single game tickets, or for more information about the schedule or Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium, visit cardinals.com/springtraining or call 561-775-1818.
Fans interested in Cardinals Spring Training vacation packages, which include great game tickets, choice of hotel accommodations, rental car with unlimited mileage, an exclusive reception and dinner featuring a season preview with select Cardinals players and personnel, early game entry to watch batting practice and custom Cardinals Spring Training jersey, can visit cardinals.com/vacations or call 1-800-892-7687. #CardsSpringTraining