Downtown will be the place to be before, during and after Game Six of the Stanley Cup Final tonight at Enterprise Center. Another pre-game and “watch party” is planned with vendors, music, and many fans in the area. Ballpark Village will also be a place Blues fans to gather.
3 p.m. Market Street Party begins
5 p.m. Enterprise Center doors open
7 p.m. Gametime, Market Street Watch Party begins with 3 giant television screens. It’s free and open to the public, no ticket required. There will be two 17’x27′ and one 9’x16′ high defition LED TVs will be positioned near the corners of Market and Tucker Streets, Chestnut and Tucker Streets and Pine and Tucker.
The Blues lead in the Stanley Cup Final Series three games to two as they go at it again with the Bruins on Sunday night at 7 p.m. The game will be on NBC.
The Cardinals are out of town– in Chicago playing the Cubs at 6 p.m., which means two things: Adam Wainwright won’t be at the game (he’s pitching tonight) and there will potentially be less traffic. Since Yadier Molina is on the Injured List no one will be surprised to see him at the Enterprise Center cheering on the Blues.
Our Blues coverage has been provided by hockey writer Lou Korac who will be providing coverage of the game and Mike Reeves will have the post-game interviews on STLSportsPage.com.
Rob Rains filed this feature on Sunday: Sons make it possible for father to live out Stanley Cup dream for entire family. Ed Schiller has been waiting to attend another “clinching” game since this picture, shown left, was taken in 1964. To read more about the Schiller Family, CLICK HERE.
Fans as well as businesses are showing their support for the St. Louis Blues first visit to the Stanley Cup Final since 1970.
Downtown will be rocking again as only St. Louis fans know how to do it
STLSportsPage.com has added a BLUES STORE to our website. The store features Blues and Stanley Cup items. If the Blues win the Stanley Cup check the store for Championship clothing. Avoid the crowds and shop from your computer.
To attend the 2019 Stanley Cup Final Party, all fans will need to enter the event grounds by passing through a security checkpoint.
NOTE: Check back for more updates as far as other pep rallies or celebrations.
COMING IN FROM OUT OF TOWN? Or just wanting to stay downtown to avoid traffic problems and enjoy the festivities. There are several Drury Hotels in the area. Drury Inn Union Station (201 S 20th St, St. Louis, MO 63103) is close to Enterprise Center; and the Drury Plaza St. Louis Arch (2 S 4th St, St. Louis, MO 63102) is near Busch Stadium.
GETTING AROUND DOWNTOWN
Beginning May 29, 2019 until at least Tuesday June 4, 2019:
- The two westbound lanes of Clark Avenue between 14th Street and 16th Street will be closed and driving will be restricted to one westbound land and one eastbound lane for all traffic
- Short term parking for those wishing to visit STL Authentics for St. Louis Blues apparel will be done on Clark west of the parking cutout on the street
Street Closures will be in effect beginning at 1:00 pm on Friday, May 31, 2019 until at least Tuesday, June 4, 2019:
- Market Street between Tucker & 14th Street
- Chestnut between Tucker & 15th Street
- 13th Street between Pine & Market
- Kauffman Park & Poelker Park
In addition, on all (Blues) game days beginning two hours before game time, during the game and one hour after the game all lanes of 14th Street between Clark Street and Market Street will be closed.
MetroLink is the perfect option to enjoy all of the Stanley Cup Final excitement in downtown St. Louis this weekend, without worrying about heavy traffic or finding a place to park. Sports fans can park at one of the 21 free Park-Ride lots at MetroLink stations in Missouri and Illinois, and ride MetroLink to any of the six stations serving downtown to make it to the games, watch parties, rallies and other events taking place this weekend.
Due to large crowds expected throughout the weekend, Metro will have extra security and personnel throughout the system to assist passengers, and will be ready to add extra trains into service, if needed.
It’s easy to plan your trip to the Stanley Cup Final:
- Download Transit app to your mobile device (iOS – Android)
- Find schedules, park-ride information and more at metrostlouis.org
- Contact Metro Transit Information – 314-231-2345 (phone) | 314-207-9786 (text)
- Available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Purchase your MetroLink tickets direct from your mobile device with Metro Mobile (iOS – Android)
Ride Share (Lyft, Uber) Drop-Off/Pick-Up
There are designated drop-off and pick-up spots for Ride Share options through the 2019 Stanley Cup Final festivities.
- If you are going to 2019 Stanley Cup Final Party you will need to be dropped off at 13th Street & Olive Street. From there proceed to Event Entrance at 13th Street & Pine Street.
- If you are going to Enterprise Center you will need to be dropped off at the west curb of Tucker Blvd. which is south of Clark Avenue and east of Old Police Headquarters
Taxi Drop-Off/Pick Up
There are designated drop-off and pick-up spots for taxi options through the 2019 Stanley Cup Final festivities.
- West curb of 14th Street between Spruce and the E/B I-64 exit at 14th Street
You can find updated information on the best places to park at GetAroundSTL.com.
MORE INFO REGARDING BLUES STREET PARTY: Food & Beverage
There will be a wide selection of local food trucks and beverage stations, including beer, water and soft drinks.
Retail: Fans will also have the opportunity to purchase official Stanley Cup Final and Blues merchandise on site from STL Authentics.
Gates open at 3:00 p.m. and entry will be permitted at the following locations:
- 14th Street & Market Street
- 13th Street & Pine Street
- 13th Street & Chestnut Street
*All purses and bags are subject to inspection upon entering the venue*
What You Can Bring:
- Guests may bring in bags that do not exceed 14″ x 14″ x 6″, including soft-sided coolers. Backpacks are prohibited. All persons entering the area, and their possessions, are subject to inspection and security screening.
- Guests may bring their own food & drinks, but guests should consider the bag policy above when deciding what food to bring.
- Non-alcoholic beverages including water and soda in factory sealed clear plastic containers no larger than 2 liters are allowed.
- Folding Lawn-Chairs
- Strollers and wagons
- Weather appropriate gear (no umbrellas)
Do Not Bring the Following Items:
- No weapons
- No firearms
- No pets, other than service animals
- No open containers
- No alcohol
- No controlled substances
- No bags larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″
- No signs
- No bottles
- No cans
- No thermoses
- No flasks
- No hard-side coolers
- No umbrellas
- No drones
- No airhorns
- No fireworks
- No skateboards
- No bicycles
- No scooters
Respect the Police
Local and federal law enforcement will be present to serve and protect. Due to the anticipated high pedestrian turnout, law enforcement will require cooperation and patience from everyone, so they can act quickly and decisively in the event of an emergency. Please be courteous and respectful. Our police want everyone to have a safe and positive experience.
THE GAMES AT ENTERPRISE CENTER
Address: 1401 Clark Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103
Unless otherwise noted, doors for St. Louis Blues home games will open 90 minutes prior to puck drop. (Check before you go for updates)
Got Tickets to the Game?
Please review the Enterprise Center A-Z Guide for details on what’s allowed inside as it may differ from the rules for the Stanley Cup Final Party.
If you hear of any other pep rallies or events we should be aware of please let us know.
Link to our BLUES STORE on this website. It is located under the STORE tab.